Cass Art are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Liverpool Store.
As Assistant Manager you will be working as an integral part of the company’s retail management function. Working with the Store Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the shop floor, together with direct line management responsibility for all Retail Sales Assistants, Key Holder and Stock Assistant.
You will also assist the Store Manager with the monitoring of store sales, contributing to ideas and strategies to strive exceed sales targets set.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
– Developing an effective Cass Art sales and customer service culture, leading the team to ensure sales targets are reached and maximum customer satisfaction
– Team management including recruitment, rotas, grievance issues and discipline
– Overseeing and coordinating the daily cash reconciliation and banking procedures for the store
– Maintaining merchandising and housekeeping standards
– Maintaining effective communication with Head Office as necessary
– Assist in the inductions and training of all store staff
Desired Knowledge Skills & Experience
– Retail management experience is essential
– Excellent customer service skills
– Commercial awareness
– Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
– Numerate and analytical
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Self-driven, sales orientated
– Reliable, flexible and tolerant
– Highly organised and motivated
To apply for the role, please bring your CV and covering letter to store.
Cass Art, 18 School Lane, Liverpool, L1 3BT