This is an intergenerational research project aimed at bringing together and creating dialogue between generations through exploring roots and Black Contributions in the House Music Genre.
What this will entail:
– A research project into the Black origins of EDM
– An opportunity to work on self-confidence and creative writing skills through essay responses and presentation.
– Hands on experience in music writing and production
– Knowledge of the social and political context of House music through time
– Experience in archiving community histories
– Open to all ages and music fans of any genre
To apply to this opportunity they are looking for 5 participants who identify ages of 18 – 30 and 5 participants 40+ please fill in this application form here.
Please send your completed application to [email protected]
Closes: 26 February