Arts Council England is looking to hire a Desktop Support Engineer, and this full-time role comes with an attractive salary of up to £27,668 per annum.
In this Desktop Support Engineer role, you will support and manage desktop equipment and mobile devices provided to Arts Council staff, delivering a consistently high-quality IT service to all Arts Council colleagues.
In your first few weeks in this Desktop Support Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Respond to incidents and service requests logged with the Service Desk, updating tickets with actions taken in accordance with agreed service levels
- Maintain the service knowledge base and provide guidance to Service Desk Analysts as necessary
- Use Microsoft Intune to configure, deploy and manage end-user devices, including mobile phones
- Keep asset registers up to date and liaise with our mobile phone supplier so they can do the same
- Provide a courteous and friendly service to Arts Council staff and undertake office visits as and when required.
Disabled, D/deaf and/or neurodivergent people, those from Black, Asian and Ethnically Diverse backgrounds are underrepresented in our workforce so we particularly encourage applications from people in these groups.
Please read our application guidance for further information on the application process
To apply for this role please click here
To view the job description please click here
To view the recruitment pack please click here
Job ref: FCS72
Closing date: 9am Friday 22 April
Interview: W/C 9 May