* Reporting to: Head of Facilities
* Duration: Permanent
* Salary: £15,000 – £17,000 per annum
* Hours: 35 hours per week across 5 days on a rota basis spanning 0800-1800 hours, Monday to Sunday
* Annual Leave: 30 days per year plus bank holidays
* Based at: The Reader, Mansion House, Calderstones Park, Liverpool, L18 3JB
About this Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a practically minded individual with a flair for manual tasks
and maintaining standards. You will need to be flexible and willing to work within a team to
plan and solve the problems you encounter as you use the facilities.
You may not have experience of all the elements of this role, but you’ll be able to demonstrate your adaptability
and willingness to learn. It’s an exciting time to join the team – they are ambitious, they like
trying new things and are committed to learning – so if you think this sounds like you –
then please apply.
Calderstones Mansion House is a beautiful grade II listed building sitting quietly in one of
Liverpool’s best parks for families and the local community. You need to work hard to keep
the building looking clean, tidy and safe. They welcome thousands of visitors each year
and so the presentation of their building is paramount to their experience.
How to Apply
* Note. Please do not just send in a CV. They will only consider applications that adhere
to the following process –
* Visit www.thereader.org.uk and select the ‘Get Involved Section’ where you will be able
to view the full job description, recruitment pack and download an application form.
Please complete the application form and submit to [email protected]
Deadline for applications: Monday 20th May 2019, 9am
* NB: applications arriving after 9am will not be considered
* A high volume of applications may make replies to everyone impossible.
If successful at shortlisting you will be invited to attend a panel interview.
You may be required to complete a selection task at the interview if this is the case you will
be informed of this prior to the interview date.