Purpose of Post
The purpose of the role will be to help to identify, develop and implement opportunities to secure funding for projects and activities across FACT’s Artistic and Learning Programmes, and to ensure that we are able to accurately report back our outputs and outcomes. This will involve providing administrative and practical support, including research, application and bid writing, and supporting the Head of Development in the coordination of fundraising initiatives.
- Monitoring and reporting for current and potential supporters.
- Supporting the writing of applications.
- Support the Head of Development to develop and curate effective relationships with individuals and organisations to bring in more funding.
- Research potential funders and supporters using the internet, and competitor analysis.
- Develop and maintain systems to ensure all administration is filed and archived in a systematic and efficient way using the CRM and in-house server.
- Assist other team members in drafting correspondence and documentation, e.g. emails, letters, reports, briefings.
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications team to produce and disseminate materials that effectively communicate FACT’s Case for Support and fundraising activity.
- Work closely with Programme and Finance team to ensure all income from grants, trusts, & foundations, subscriptions and donations is routinely and reliably forecasted, recorded, reported and monitored.
Salary and Hours of Work
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 (pro-rata) depending upon experience
Hours of Work: 22.5 hours over 3 days per week (0.60 FTE) and as necessary to fulfil the scope of responsibilities within the post.
How to Apply
Please download the full job description from https://www.fact.co.uk/. To apply, please send a detailed letter outlining why you are interested in the post and how your experience fits our requirements, plus a CV and completed Equal Opportunities and Monitoring form to [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 5th February 2021 at midday