Homotopia are looking to appoint a freelance Festival Assistant to help in coordinating the planning and the day-to-day running of the festival.
Homotopia is the UK’s longest running LGBTQIA arts and cultural festival, based in Liverpool.
Working alongside their Director, you will be responsible for administrative and marketing tasks to include:
• General office administration, maintaining accurate records, responding to emails, dealing with phone calls etc;
• Events coordination, sourcing suppliers, working within a tight budget;
• Greeting artists, liaising with venues and ensuring artists’ needs are met;
• Leading on social media marketing before and during the festival, in line with the festival marketing strategy. This should include content creation including designing sharable images, GIFs, short videos and writing/editing blogs;
• Website management (WordPress);
• Being an ambassador for the festival and acting as a contact person when required;
• Undertaking audience surveys, collating results, data input and other evaluation tasks;
• Other tasks reasonably assigned.
The role is for up to 14 hours per week for 12 weeks at £11 per hour.
Application deadline: Wednesday 12 August 2020 at 9am.
Interview date: Wednesday 19 August
Start date: w/c 31 August
IMPORTANT: They will cap the number of applications received at 70 complete forms, therefore, this opportunity may close before the deadline. To ensure your application is considered, they recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
To apply contact: Char Binns [email protected]
See their website here.