Writing on the Wall are seeking a Freelance Outreach Worker.
The outreach worker will work alongside the Project Manager for Children and Young People and Project Assistant to implement and support the development of a network of contacts within the Liverpool City Region that will lead to the recruitment of young people to the project.
The position is offering a salary of £1,200 (£120) with the opportunity for this to be extended.
Candidates will be required to –
- To research services and organisations that support some of the most at risk young people in the LCR.
- To create a targeted database of contacts of schools and services for young people.
- To work with Project Manager and Project assistant to develop relationships with schools and services.
- To make initial meetings and identify key members of staff to act as a referral point for the project.
- To bring a strong knowledge of existing services and promote the program to your networks.
The download the full job description visit – writingonthewall.org.uk
To apply for this post please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] by midday on the 21st August