The post holder will co-ordinate the development and delivery of the Holiday Activity and Food programme (HAF) for Merseyside Play Action Council in Liverpool including:
- Developing a full programme during each school holiday period in partnership with local delivery agencies, Liverpool City Council, LCVS and the Play Partnership Steering Group
- Developing a training and development program including training re. School Food Standards, and Safeguarding
- Managing the budget and ensuring that funds are allocated in an open and transparent way to meet the aims of the programme
- Developing new partnerships with providers to support the aims of the programme
- Ensuring that there are measurable outcomes and reporting systems in place
- Providing regular reports and updates as required by LCC and the project Steering Group
Skills and knowledge
They are particularly interested from receiving applications from people with a wide range of knowledge and skills that have experience working in the Voluntary. Community and Faith Sector including;
- A background in children’s play
- Experience of partnership working at a senior level, including with elected members, City Council Officers, Funders and VCF organisations
- Experience of grant making process and fundraising experience
- Experience of developing and delivering strategic plans
- Experience of managing large scale projects in the VCF sector
- Managing Risk and risk mitigation
Please read the job description and ensure your application covers how you meet the criteria for this post.
Download the job description here.
Candidates who meet the shortlisting criteria will be invited to interview which will be conducted remotely given current Covid restrictions.
You will need to show the panel that you are committed to achieving high quality standards through the programme by delivering a ten minute presentation at interview.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on 10th of March. If you have any specific requirements to help you take part in the interview please let us know.
The post will be based at the MPAC city centre building but during the current Covid restrictions the successful applicant will have the option for home working in line with Government guidance.
How to apply
In writing to Anne.firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to MPAC 1-27 Bridport Street, Liverpool L3 5QF enclosing a full CV and a one side A4 covering letter, outlining how you meet the criteria for the post set out in the job description.
Closing date: 5pm, 3 March 2021.
See their website here.