ThickSkin is an award-winning touring theatre company based in Manchester, working across live and digital platforms.
They create bold and ambitious theatre; reaching and inspiring young, new and diverse audiences across the world through a distinctive and cinematic style. They nurture talent across all areas of theatre-making, providing a springboard for artists who are ready to take a leap.
The Office Co-ordinator supports a dynamic mix of people, projects and priorities. The post holder will be a key for our day-to-day operations, working closely with the Artistic and Executive Directors to support the delivery of a high quality artistic programme.
The role will suit an experienced arts administrator looking to step up into a role with potential for career development and progression. This is a part time role for nine months initially, which may extend.
They believe firmly in diversity and it’s role in their success, but they still have work to do to make sure they are representing the communities they serve.
They actively encourage people with different backgrounds to join them, and they are particularly keen to receive applications from people of colour and disabled people who are currently under-represented in their team.
Closing date 27 May
- At least two years’ experience in an arts administration or similar role
- Awareness of HR good practice & ability to manage the day to day operations for HR practice.
- Financial administration, including raising invoices, processing expenditure and bank reconciliations via QuickBooks Online, and managing royalty payments.
- Contribute to funding proposals and pitches, as required & cultivate funding relationships.
- Maintain & track reporting deadlines and co-ordinate reporting to funders.
- Respond dynamically to opportunities to raise funds for the company’s work, including commercial and educational prospects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Liaise with Producers to collate and maintain a centralised comms plan.
- Maintain brand guidelines across all external communications.
- Contribute content for social media.
- Co-ordinate the Artistic programme, liaising all the stakeholders and Equity and the Independent Theatre Council.
The applicant must be comfortable working in an office with a resident dog.
To apply contact: Sarah Brewster [email protected]
See their website here.