This is an exciting opportunity for a positive and practically minded individual with an aptitude for maintaining high standards to join our Operations Team at Calderstones Park.
The Reader’s Calderstones site is a large multi-purpose community setting for our Shared Reading mission, with a focus on social enterprise activity to support the charities wider work across the UK. As a member of our Operations Team, the Operations and Events Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the safe running of activity on site.
As Operations and Events Coordinator you will also have the responsibility of overseeing the successful delivery of a number of our internal programmed events and private hire events at Calderstones Mansion House.
• Has a proven track record of managing daily operational processes in the commercial and/or social enterprise sector
• Demonstrate excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their workload and remain calm under pressure
• Experience of Key Holder responsibilities, demonstrating an ability to confidently open and close a large site and maintain alarm systems.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues within the Operations department and across all departments at The Reader’s Headquarters and build relationships at all levels.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment across a large site, checking the smooth running of all activity taking place in a number of different buildings based at Calderstones Park.
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of the wider work of The Reader, and its social values and that these values are represented at the site.
• Demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail in the daily planning and delivery of onsite activity.
• Confidence in liaising with external public emergency services and ability to respond to incidents across the park.
• Proficient with IT systems, including use of Office 365 programs
• Willingness and availability to work flexibly over a 7-day week, which may include unsociable hours, weekends and bank holidays.
• UK driving license and access to a vehicle
• First Aid Training
• Customer Service Experience
To apply see here
Closing date: 7 July