Administrator for The Atkinson Development Trust, Southport
- Deadline: 17 May 2021
- Part-time – 8 hours per month
- Salary: monthly fee £96 (£12 per hour)
- Information pack from: https://www.theatkinson.co.uk/2021/04/vacancies-tadt/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Atkinson Development Trust is a small charity, run by a committed group of skilled volunteers who have a shared love of The Atkinson in Southport. They need an Administrator to support their Board.
What they do
The Atkinson Trust raise money – from individuals, businesses and funding bodies – in order to support The Atkinson to use its heritage and art collections to connect with people. They aim to:
- have a positive impact on local people’s lives
- connect people with local stories
- improve access to the collections and the building
How they work
The Board meets monthly, usually from 5-7pm, either at The Atkinson or Southport Town Hall, although meetings have been via Zoom during the pandemic.
They work supportively with The Atkinson to expand and enhance their work.
They do not work directly with beneficiaries and they do not influence the programming or running of the venue.
What they’re looking for
They need a reliable and trustworthy individual to support the Board by organising meetings, taking minutes, maintaining records and administering Membership in liaison with the team at The Atkinson.
The Administrator is the primary contact with The Charity Commission and will maintain Trust details on the Charity Commission and The Atkinson websites.
They’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Great communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports
- A positive attitude
They are offering this as a flexible freelance role for 8 hours per month, which can largely be worked remotely. The monthly fee of £96 is equivalent to £12 per hour. More hours may be required on occasion.
For information on how to apply and a full job pack please visit https://www.theatkinson.co.uk/2021/04/vacancies-tadt/
The closing date for applications is Monday 17th May 2021 at 5pm.