The Retail Sales Assistants contribute to the success and smooth running of Cass Art stores through providing assistance and excellent customer service to the customers of their Shops.
Effectively working as an ambassador of the Cass Art brand and that of their business partners whose supplies are sold in their stores, to achieve and exceed sales targets set. They are looking for candidates who can be flexible to cover store opening hours including late night opening and early morning shifts as needed.
Interested applicants can drop their CV in to the Cass Art Liverpool store. The closing date is 30th April 2022.
This role covers 12 hours per week.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Participate in the day to day running of Cass Art stores, working as part of a team with all other members of Cass Art.
- Assist Cass Art customers with any queries relating to goods and purchases.
- Promote and highlight Cass Art commercial campaigns.
- Work to achieve and exceed sales targets set.
- Operate the till and accurately handle cash/credit/debit and other method of payment transactions.
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of products sold by Cass Art.
- Contribute to general store safety through ensuring that all health & safety procedures are effectively carried out and reporting any concerns to the Store Manager/Manager on duty.
- Be vigilant at all times to ensure theft prevention and security is maintained and stock loss is minimised
- Abide with legislative instructions with regards to sale (such as age restricted sales)
- Assist in the receipt of deliveries; unpacking and re-shelving or storing stock, ensuring all stock is safely stored and easily accessible in line with health and safety and merchandising guidelines.
- Follow the guidelines presented by the Merchandising team, Visual Merchandising and marketing team re: how products should be presented in store.
Desired Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Experience working in retail in a customer service capacity (essential)
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Experience using POS machinery-till points (desirable)
- Good organisation skills
- Team player
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Committed, enthusiastic and energetic
- Excellent verbal and written communication and numeracy skills
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Passionate about retail and the mission of Cass Art.
- Affinity with the Cass Art brands and products