Be part of the vision; be part of the RIBA.
The RIBA is a global professional membership body, and a cultural organisation, driving excellence in architecture.
Salary: £22,579 per annum
Location: Hybrid working between home and RIBA North in Liverpool
Contract: Permanent, Full time, 35 hours per week
Do you have an interest in championing learning opportunities for pupils and young people?
They are currently recruiting for a creative and experienced person to deliver RIBA’s National Schools Programme in the north of England and Wales. The post-holder will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and motivating learning programme delivered in schools and in partnership with architects.
This role is integral to the delivery of the RIBA’s broader cultural activities, and includes a wide range of audience focused opportunities such as:
- National Schools Programme – deliver a high-achieving unique programme partnering architects and schools
- Architecture Ambassadors – nurture, recruit and train Architecture Ambassadors
- Digital programming – expand existing digital offer for schools
- Collection access – reveal and expand pupils’ access to their world-class collection
- High impact projects – ensure they actively reach out to new and underrepresented audiences.
The successful candidate will work closely with Learning colleagues delivering their schools programme in London and informal learning programmes for children/families, older adults and communities.
For more info, and to apply for the position, visit their RIBA Jobs website.
Closing date: Wednesday 19 January 2022
Interview date: Thursday 27 or Friday 28 January 2022