Arts Council England is looking for an inclusive and collaborative Senior Officer, Business Support to work in Manchester.
You will be managing a supportive team of Business Support officers and Grant Payments Assistants, overseeing an investment and grant monitoring support service. You will be providing support to the grant management team and our RM’s.
If you were already in this Senior Business Support Officer role, here are some things you would have done this week:
- Provided expert advice and support in grant monitoring and compliance to the business
- Attended decision meetings and supported local compliance processes
- Maintained a national overview of the Investment Funds process
- Delivered training (which you will also be designing) with the relevant Subject Matter Experts for our area staff and providing briefings on investment programmes
To succeed in the Senior Officer, Business Support role, you will need significant experience providing information, advice and guidance on grants, finance and investment-related matters to people at all levels. In addition, you will require the following:
- A finance qualification or relevant level of financial experience
- Experience of statistical and data analysis derived from a range of reporting packages.
- A proven experience of delivering training within a grant-making environment
- An inclusive approach to diversity
You will contribute to the organisation’s understanding of diversity and its implications for arts and culture, promoting diversity in all aspects of the organisation’s objectives and activities.
Disabled, D/deaf and/or neurodivergent people, those from Black, Asian and Ethnically Diverse backgrounds and people under 30 are under-represented in their workforce so they particularly encourage applications from people in these groups.
To view the job description please click here
To view the recruitment pack please click here