First Take School of Acting brings professional acting training for all ages and all skill levels.
They combine traditional acting methods with state-of-the-art equipment providing a bespoke and innovative approach to actor tuition.
They have schools in Manchester, Warrington and St Helens. They also hold industry workshops with award winning Casting Directors, Producers and Directors.
They are expanding quickly and looking for a Social Media & Marketing Executive to join our team.
Responsibilities include editing, packaging and producing highly engaging social media content and drive brand engagement.
The successful candidate must have a creative eye and be a social media enthusiast, have an eye for detail, excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
You must be eligible to work at their office based in Warrington. Due to the nature of industry the role could involve regular weekend and evening work, delivering event social media coverage for events which occur on a Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Content calendar creation, scheduling and posting across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other networks
- Work with our teams to curate, create, edit and publish video and graphics content for our website and social media accounts.
- Ability to react to ‘on trend’ moments
- Liaise with our small office team and teachers around the country.
- Confidently deliver remote and onsite social media coverage for our events.
- Compile weekly / monthly monitoring reports on fan discussion and community-created content
- A pro-active positive attitude, self-motivated and plenty of initiative
- Prolific social media user – proven track record of growing social channels
- Organised – calm under pressure and good at planning ahead
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with other team members and provide effective social media advice and guidance
- A passion for learning and staying up-to-date with latest digital trend
Job Types: Part-time
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Please send your CV & covering letter to [email protected]