St Helens Theatre Royal has launched a brand new theatre membership scheme during the Coronavirus Pandemic, to appeal to its loyal patrons to support the venue remaining open through these difficult times.
In return, members of the ‘St Helens Royal Family Membership’ will receive a whole host of exclusive benefits when attending the theatre.
The scheme is an annual membership, if you join in 2020, then the membership is valid until the end of December 2021.
The membership includes…
- Special discounts available on Regal Entertainments Family shows throughout the year.
- Priority booking periods on selected shows.
- Free Programme for a Regal Production when attending twice a year.
- 10% off drinks and confectionery.
- Free ticket exchange.
- Season Brochures sent direct to your home.
- Discounted tickets on other productions around the region.
- Your name mentioned in the Pantomime programme.
- Exclusive local restaurant/business offers.
- A membership card and pack
Like most theatres across the UK, St Helens Theatre Royal was forced to close its doors and curtains over 100 days ago, with no performances taking place and resulting in no income coming into the venue.
Sales for forthcoming shows were reduced by 95%, leaving the venue in a critical situation to continue paying bills out of reserves.
The support of its loyal attenders is paramount in helping the venue fight to survive during these dark months.
St Helens Theatre Royal is run by Regal Entertainments’ Chantelle Nolan and Jane Joseph and they currently received no funding from any government bodies.
Become a Royal Family Member now by visiting www.sthelenstheatreroyal.com/membership.
Cost: £35 per year (launch offer, membership valid until end of December 2021) one off payment.
What ways can you help and support St Helens Theatre Royal?
- Buy a theatre membership.
- Buy gift vouchers.
- Look ahead and book for future performances.
- If your production has been rescheduled, move your tickets rather than request a refund.
- Donate to the theatre rather than refund on cancelled shows.
For more information, please visit: www.sthelenstheatreroyal.com