Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod (LIME) are seeking a consultant who will assist their organisation in creating a strategic framework for the future.
They are committed to undertaking a strategic process that will actively engage their organisation in thinking about the future and planning for the sustainable delivery of the Eisteddfod.
They wish to receive proposals from consultants experienced in facilitating strategic thinking and planning. LIME seeks a consultant to provide the following services:
- Provide leadership, direction and expert consultation and advice related to the development of an effective 5 year strategic plan.
- Provide a clear, strategic planning process.
- Facilitate in developing LIME’s mission, vision and value statements.
- Facilitate the planning meetings.
- Provide deliverables that support and document the work performed throughout the process.
The desired result is to create a clearly defined Mission, Vision and Values statement that is authentic and inspirational, and to develop a strategic plan that articulates their mission, vision and values, and which provides a strategy that will guide LIME through 2022– 2027 with an action for 2022.
How to apply
To tender for this position, please submit your tender by email to Betsan Moses, Interim CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Thursday 5th August 2021.
See their website here.