As a Supervisor in Cass Art’s Liverpool Store you will be working as part of the wider store management team assisting in operational excellence and sales growth.
This role is also responsible for the day to day running of the shop floor (sometimes unsupervised), together with supporting the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in direct line management responsibility for all Retail Sales Assistants and Key Holders.
This role covers 40 hours per week.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
– Supervise the shop floor and till areas
– Assume duty management responsibility including Store opening and closure in the absence of a Store Manager/Assistant Manager
– Process refunds and exchanges in line with the company policy
– Promote and maintain customer service standards
– Team management-including recruitment and discipline
– In conjunction with the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager plan effective rotas to ensure adequate staffing levels during all trading hours and staffing costs are in line with budget
– Report to the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager any stock, customer service or staffing issues which are affecting the business
Desired Knowledge Skills & Experience
– Retail Team Management experience skills gained at a similar level
– Self-driven and results orientated
– Numerate and analytical
– Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
– Energy enthusiasm and passion
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Customer service experience
– Reliable, trustworthy and conscientious
– Highly organised and motivated
– Passionate about retail and the mission of Cass Art
To apply, please bring your CV and covering letter to store.
Cass Art, 18 School Lane, Liverpool, L1 3BT