Bombed Out Church Beer and Cider Festival 2023
St Luke’s Bombed Out Church, Liverpool city centre.
Thursday 20th – Sunday 22nd April 2023
St Luke’s Bombed Out Church are hosting their very own festival featuring a huge array of beers, ciders, real ales, lager, gins, prosecco and more.
St Luke’s Bombed Out Church sits proudly at the top of Bold Street in the city centre, but many have yet to venture inside this magnificent ruin. The church was bombed during WWII in the May Blitz of 1941, leaving just the exterior walls standing surrounded by glorious gardens.
For this weekend, we will install clear roof marquees in order to provide covering for our guests whilst still maintaining a glorious view of the surroundings.
We will have street food vendors on site and live music to add to the festival atmosphere.
We offer discount on tokens for all CAMRA members with a valid card at our Thursday evening and Friday daytime sessions.
Session Times & Prices
– Thursday 20th April 6pm – 10.30pm £8
CAMRA discount available at this session, £2 off a full sheet of tokens
– Friday 21st April 12pm – 4.30pm £8 (no live music at this session)
CAMRA discount is available at this session, £2 off a full sheet of tokens
– Friday 21st April 6pm – 10.30pm £12
– Saturday 22nd April 12pm – 4.30pm £11
– Saturday 22nd April 6pm – 10.30pm £10
– Sunday 23rd April 12pm – 5pm £6
These prices are for advance online tickets only.
If there are any tickets left then tickets purchased on the door will be charged at a slightly higher rate.
All tickets include:
– Entrance to the magnificent ruins and gardens of St Luke’s Bombed Out Church, where we have sourced up to 100 real ales, ciders, craft and draught beers, along with our fabulous gin / alternatives bar.
– Digital programme with taste notes on all the beers to help you with your choice of drink.
– Souvenir glass to use throughout the festival and to take home with you at the end of the festival!
– Entertainment for the session purchased (besides Friday daytime)
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of beer festivals and ever-changing tastes we are unable to predict the popularity of the beers before the event. The most popular individual casks will run out as the festival progresses. Our Beer Co-ordinator monitors this at each event and orders accordingly – but because we also like to have a lot of new beers it is nigh on impossible for us to tell which will run out first! We oversupply on beer as a whole by 20% at all of our festivals which means there’s a hefty amount to pour away at the end – and we hate waste! We apologise if you have ever been disappointed by a beer running out, but there is still always ample amounts of real ale to drink throughout the festival!
Please bear this information in mind when selecting a session.
No Under 18s are permitted into the event
If you are lucky enough to look under the age of 25 you will be asked for ID at the door. No refunds will be given to anyone unable to prove their age when asked.
Booking fees apply to all tickets as per Eventbrite’s Terms and Conditions
For further details please email email@example.com