The series of free Luma Creations workshops, including Intellectual Property rights, Funding, Networking, Good Business and Proposal Writing will be delivered by experts in their fields.
All sessions will be starting at 10.30am and run for up to 2hrs. All participants will need to sign in and complete a British Library Online Form. You can register here.
• 17th March – Understanding how to network and develop partnerships
• 23rd March – Understanding your Intellectual Property Rights
• 30th March – Understanding Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Trends in Developing a Responsible Business
• 6th April – Understanding what skills and knowledge are required to become self-employed or create a business in the creaive industries
• 13th April – Accessing Funding in the Creative Industries
• 20th April – Understanding how to manage finance, including cash-flow as a self-employed person
• 27th April – Understanding how to market yourself and your work business
• One to one Support