The Youth Engagement Forum, National Museums Liverpool core group for 16-24 year olds, would like to invite you to attend their pop up event inspired by the Flower Fairies exhibition.
- Join them for live music with harpist Elfair.
- Make your own flower crowns and origami flowers.
- Try your hand at pressing dried flowers on paper and design your own flower fairy.
- Get to dress up and take instagrammable photos.
- Take part in a Flower Fairy trail designed by the group where you can win a prize.
- Plus a host of other fun and exciting activities inspired by the Flower Fairies exhibition.
All free of charge, so bring your friends for a magical day out inspired by Cicely Mary Barker’s images!
This event is aimed at 16-24 years old but everyone is welcome to join in and take part in all of their activities. Young children may need to be supervised for some of the activities on the day.