One September (Deborah and Aleasha) are committed to seeing the arts community of Liverpool thrive.
Over two evenings on 3rd and 9th July we will be running workshops providing an overview of project planning and budgeting for your project.
These three-hour sessions are aimed at independent artists and producers who want support in designing future projects to reduce stress and make sure delivery time and money is spent on making art. A well planned project can mean the difference between success or failure.
Based on case studies from our combined 50+ years of running independent arts projects, these sessions cover the basics of planning your work from idea stages through to legacy.
After attending BOTH of these sessions you should:
- Feel more confident in planning your project and setting goals
- Understand a contract and why you might want to start using them
- Feel clearer about evaluation and legacy and what they will mean to your work
- Have ideas about working with partners successfully
- Have strategies for reaching audiences
- Be developing ideas for how to make your project accessible
- Have produced a budget which will demonstrate how your project will be managed and delivered*
- Have a plan for how to manage project income and expenditure*
This first session will give you an overview of the project planning process. The second, looks in more detail at creating and managing your project budget. You don’t need to attend both sessions, but they do compliment each other.
Includes tea, coffee and snacks.