Led by professional photographer Mark Reeves, advance your photography skills in this masterclass one day course, combining the detailed theory of composition with practical on-location shooting.
This intensive one-day workshop will cover:
- the “rules” of composition – and when to break them
- choosing the best image format
- creating images with depth
- using shapes and lines
- choosing a good viewpoint
- deciding where to focus
- what is “depth of field” and how to use it
To get the most from this course you will need your own digital camera which allows you to manually control focus and aperture.
Tutor: Mark Reeves
The tutor is Wirral-based photographer Mark Reeves. Mark has been a photographer for many years, having worked with both film and digital processes. He has worked as a photo-journalist with work published in national newspapers and specialist magazines.