Whether you are developing a funding application or are at the point of initiating a funded project, these Artswork workshops will leave you fully equipped and inspired to deliver your own arts and cultural projects.
The workshops are held online, 1 and 8 April, 10am – 12.30pm. You can book tickets here.
An expert trainer will support you to consider the different elements needed to deliver a successful project, including organisational structure, engagement models and ways of measuring impact.
You will also be helped to identify the different policies and organisational practices that will need to be in place.
This course is split over 2 days:
Session 1 : Thursday 1st April 10am-12.30pm
Session 2: Thursday 8th April 10am – 12.30pm
- Explore decision making models, helping you to consider the organisational structure of your project.
- Look at theories of participation and participatory frameworks so that you can plan how people might engage with your project.
- Develop systems and logic models to help monitor and evaluate the work that you deliver.
- Identify the inputs, outputs, and outcomes of your project
- Consider how you might measure impact
- Look at the pros and cons of partnership work and the areas to consider
- Identify the policy and practice that you need to have in place to support the delivery of your project.
Full price: £85 per person
Bursary rate: £51
Contact a member of the Professional Development Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org