- Acclaimed UK synthpop band, Hot Chip (DJ set).
- Eclectic and experimental Ukrainian DJ Mingulitka.
- Pioneering DJ and legendary former Hacienda Club resident DJ Paulette.
- Founder of influential electronic collective UNKLE, DJ James Lavelle.
- DJ, producer, promoter & vocal advocate for the LGBTQ+ community, Jodie Harsh.
- BBC Radio 1’s Future Dance show presenter and DJ, Sarah Story.
- Experimental Ukrainian DJ and producer, Human Margareeta.
Rave UKraine is the historic event taking place in Liverpool and Kyiv simultaneously on Sunday 7 May. The event is a first of its kind: a party taking place in two cities, at the exact same time, thousands of miles apart – both broadcast via a livestream to make one singular, unifying rave. Hangar 34 will host the UK rave, while Kyiv’s HVLV Bar will be the venue for the Ukrainian one. Performing in Liverpool are: