Resonate, the Music Education Hub for Liverpool, are seeking a number of assistant tutors to work with a lead music tutor in their Resonate Music Studios ensembles and in school settings.
Skills and attributes
Although not an exhaustive list, these are a few of the skills and qualities we would expect in all of our providers:
- The ability to read music, to play an instrument and to sing in tune;
- Have experience of playing in a band/ensemble or singing in a choir at any level;
- Have experience of, and enthusiasm for working, with young children aged 7 – 18 in an ensemble/band or school setting;
- A willingness to work within a team of professional music educators and learn to teach music as part of a team;
- Local experience and knowledge of Liverpool communities and cultures;
- Aspiration to learn more about how children and young people progress in music education;
- The ability to maintain high professional standards at all times including excellent timekeeping, managing administration, clear and timely communication with schools, parents, students and Resonate.
For further information and application pack please click here