Liverpool Art Fair is back for a seventh year in the summer of 2018 and looking for hundreds of local artists to get involved! Submissions close midnight Monday 7 May.
In 2017 Liverpool Art Fair was a huge success, welcoming over 25000 visitors, showcasing the work of over 100 local artists in a purpose-built gallery constructed from five shipping containers and selling hundreds of art works to customers from across the region, the country and the world!
They will be open to the public from 12-7pm, 7 days a week, from 6 July – 2 Sept 2018. Entry is FREE!
Liverpool Art Fair is an annual event which started in 2012, aiming to showcase a wide range of affordable original art by a plethora of local artists; providing a unique insight into the region’s creative talent and the opportunity for everyone, from seasoned collector to first time art buyer, to own their own piece of the Liverpool art world.
This is an open submission event, and all artists based within a 35 mile radius of Liverpool are invited to submit work for inclusion.
- Read the Information for Artists document on the Liverpool Art Fair website to make sure you are eligible.
- Please complete the online Submission Form by midnight on Monday 7 May
- You will need full details of all the works you are submitting along with images
- You will be required to pay £4 per piece submission fee
- Work for inclusion will be selected by an independent panel and successful artists will be notified by the end of May