The Community and Inclusion Manager will work with Your Trust communities, artists, the wider culture team and colleagues across the footprint of the charity (for example health, physical activity) to co create an inclusive and exciting programme of opportunities, events and projects which have communities at the heart of them.
The role is suitable for anyone working at a strategic, leadership level from any related discipline with considerable experience in combined arts, heritage and leading and championing this work.
WHAT THEY NEED FROM YOU
- Experience in a similar role at a senior level
- Experience of leading a multi-agency partnership projects
- Experience of developing partnerships and relationships with both internal and external organisations.
- Experience of working for an arts or 3rdsector or arts organisation
- Experience of fundraising and reporting to funders
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the arts, culture and education sector
- Full UK driving licence
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Best of Friends Membership – offering discounted event tickets
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Competitive Pay Rates
WHO ARE THEY?
They are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of their diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please visit https://www.yourtrustrochdale.co.uk/jobs to download their Application Form.
All applications must be made using the Your Trust Application Form as they do not accept CVs
As an organisation they encourage an environment which is inclusive to all therefore they welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and with all different kinds of life experiences
All jobs are subject to a DBS Check appropriate to the role