The purpose of the Community and Inclusion Manger will be to lead, develop and drive the creative learning and participation strategy and plan and oversee the programming, planning, organisation and delivery of Your Trust’s participation programmes.
This includes working in collaboration with stakeholders to further develop and deliver the co-creation model and creative learning programme, work to develop opportunities for everyone to access and experience arts and culture and build a programme of activity to connect people.
WHAT THEY NEED FROM YOU?
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject or qualified by experience
- Experience in a leadership role at a senior management level involving effective management of budgets, people, systems and policies
- Extensive experience of programming activities in arts, culture or education related environment
- Experience of leading, developing and maintaining partnerships across a range of sectors including collaboration and multi-agency projects
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the arts, culture, education and third sector
- Excellent communication skills including producing high quality written reports and verbal presentations in an interesting and accessible way using a variety of media
- Excellent time management skills
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU!
Your Trust are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Best of Friends Events Membership
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Occupational Sick Pay
If you wish to apply for this role, please visit www.yourtrustrochdale.co.uk/jobs
Here you will find more details and our Online Application Form. All applications must be made using the Your Trust Online Application Form as we do not accept CVs
As an organisation we encourage an environment which is inclusive to all therefore we welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and with all different kinds of life experiences
If you have any queries please call 01706 926215 and quote the job reference number