Rosehill Theatre is the cultural hub for West Cumbria. They passionately believe that high quality culture is key to building creative, resilient and hopeful communities.
They are now recruiting a Creative & Community Development Producer to lead an exciting programme of action research.
This project, funded by the Garfield Weston Culture Fund to January 2022, will include: –
- Experimenting with new forms of performance and sharing
- Raising awareness of Rosehill across their diverse communities
- Learning more about our community’s needs, interests, talents and stories to seed future work
- Developing new and more deeply engaged ways of working creatively with communities
- Using the building and grounds in a more relaxed and flexible way
- Trialling new ways of working with artists
If you are a creative leader with a track record of devising and delivering high-quality and innovative artistic activity, inspiring communities, and building strong relationships, they would love to hear from you.
Please send a CV and covering letter (no more than 2 pages) and contact details for two referees to John Clarke, Rosehill Chair, by 5pm on Tuesday 11 May, at [email protected]
Your covering letter should include:
• Why you are interested in the role
• What makes you a good fit for the role (please
refer to person specification)
• What you think you could bring to the project
If you would prefer, you would be welcome to send a link to a video (no more than 5 minutes) covering
the above points, together with your CV and referee details.
Interviews will be held digitally w/c 17 May. A second round of interviews may be held w/c 24 May.
The post will be offered subject to:
• Two satisfactory references
• Evidence of right to work in the UK as defined by
the Home Office
See their website here.