1. Being an advocate and ambassador for the organisation
2. Represent HOME at key meetings with existing and potential public sector stakeholders including Manchester City Council, Arts Council England, BFI and Greater Manchester Combined Authority. This will involve making effective representation to these funding bodies including the preparation and drafting of funding applications as appropriate.
3. Secure funding agreements and ensure that reporting requirements are met for public sector funders.
4. Build effective strategic relationships with organisations and individuals, locally, nationally and internationally, who will further the aims of HOME.
5. Work with the Development Director and Communications and Marketing Director to ensure the regular update and implementation of marketing, audience development and fundraising strategies.
6. Work with Executive Team and the Director of Finance to formulate all budgets for forward income and expenditure, including, as required, multi-year business plans, annual budgets and forecasts and cash flow forecasts for discussion with the Director & Chief Executive.
This will involve working closely with all budget holders to agree team and project budgets (including income projections) for presentation to the Board for approval.
7. Ensure effective systems are in place to manage the day-to-day financial operations, robust sign-off procedures are in place and all statutory obligations eg HMRC, VAT, Charity Commission and Companies House obligations are met.
8. Ensure the Director of Finance produces timely, accurate and useful monthly management accounts.
9. Provide the Director & Chief Executive with financial analysis and interpretation as required and discuss the implications of this analysis with all senior managers as necessary.
10. Make financial reports to the Board and Finance Sub-Committee of HOME and advise on all financial matters.
11. Oversight of cashflow with the Director of Finance for HOME and to maintain a good working relationship with the company’s bank
To see the full job description and how to apply please visit: