The Lowry are looking for artists to deliver exciting arts programmes focused on improving wellbeing and increasing the life chances of young people in Salford, both in person and online.
They are looking for 6 freelance artists to work across a variety of programmes with the following skills:
– Digital artists with experience of delivering workshops online for young people
– Diverse artists who can work with young people with a range of needs to make art for social change
– Visual artists with experience of working with care experienced young people and young people who demonstrate risk taking behaviour
– Animation artists who can lead workshops with young carers aged 13-18 and co-create an advocacy piece for primary schools
– A filmmaker who can lead workshops on all aspects of filmmaking including creating content, filming and editing.
– A theatre maker who can co-create with young people online and in person.
They would especially love to hear from people who are underrepresented in the arts sector and/or people who experience racism.
Interested? Please email [email protected] with up to 500 words about who you are, what you do and any previous experience or projects. If you’d prefer just send in a 3 minute video. They will follow up with everyone who sends an expression of interest.
See their website here.