Starling are a Greater Manchester based charity aiming to raise awareness, acceptance and celebration of neurodiversity in society.
They are looking to expand our pool of Sessional Workers who will work across Greater Manchester to support the delivery of their creative workshops with neurodivergent young people aged 13-25.
As a Starling Sessional Worker you will support the Lead Artist and Project Coordinator with the delivery of creative workshops including:
- Supporting young people to take part in creative activities.
- Set-up and clear-down of the space.
- Organising materials and refreshments.
- Assisting with travel arrangements for young people.
You will need to:
- Develop positive relationships with young people based on respect and trust, ensuring they have a safe place to develop their identity and creative skills.
- Establish boundaries and support Starling staff to model positive, inclusive group work.
- Follow safeguarding and risk assessment procedures.
- Travel independently to and from community venues.
- Attend training and development opportunities (e.g. safeguarding, health and safety)
To view the essential and desirable criteria for the role, please find the full job description by clicking here.
Please note, this is a casual role paid at £15/hr. Working hours may vary week-to-week.
To apply, please send a covering letter (350 words max or 3 min video/voice note) and your CV by Friday 7th January 2022 to email@example.com
Please give clear examples of how your skills and previous experience match the role.
Any questions or queries, including any access requirements, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org