Under the direction of the Operations Manager, take operational responsibility for the front of house, ensuring a consistently safe, efficient and high standard of service to audiences, visitors and staff.
- Contribute to good communications and cooperation across all teams to ensure excellent working relationships are cultivated.
- To motivate, lead by example and supervise the Front of House team, including volunteers, on a daily basis by maintaining the highest standard of presentation; demonstrating a positive attitude; dealing promptly and professionally with any requests and providing excellent customer service to all patrons and visiting companies.
- Ensure that all aspects of front of house, bar and café areas provide a clean, tidy and welcoming environment for customers and potential customers, visitors and staff.
- Oversee the wellbeing and safety of the audience and maintain excellent customer services at all times.
- Ensure end of day processes like cashing up are managed effectively and securely.
- To be responsible for locking up and securing the building at the end of the final shift each day
- To welcome all companies, performers and artists when they are in the building and to ensure that they feel supported.
- To carry out regular checks ensuring all spaces, internal and external, are in good working order and to report to the Operations Manager when they are not.
- To meet with the Duty Manager at the beginning of any shifts to ensure a smooth and informed transition.
- To keep a complete and accurate written record of events and incidents during shifts and also to communicate these verbally to the Operations Manager when possible.
- To help to create an atmosphere of creativity in the building that encourages artists and audiences to create and participate in Theatr Clwyd’s artistic programme.
To apply visit: www.theatrclwyd.com/jobs