Closing date – August 29th 2022
Department: Executive Support & Transition
Locations: Manchester International Festival/The Factory
Remote status: Hybrid Remote
Yearly salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Employment type: Full-time
Join the team in our journey toward The Factory! They’re looking for a Guest Liaison Manager to oversee and deliver guest management services. The Executive team host a number of activities in addition to the core artistic, music, commercial and public programme activity and manage a large number of relationships across the organisation’s stakeholders, from artists, to invited guests, funders, collaborators and supporters.
Guest Liaison Manager Responsibilities:
• To oversee the experience for invited guests and visitors to The Factory’s stakeholder events, meetings, performances etc. with regard to itineraries and a high level of service for their Festival and Factory experience eg. ticket arrangements, travel and hotel booking where necessary. Ensuring a high level guest experience at all times, including a full concierge service to some guests.
• Work collaboratively with teams across the organisation in the planning and organisation of guest lists, making full use of the CRM (Spektrix) and scheduling systems. Ensuring maintenance and knowledge of stakeholder lists – understanding different priorities, knowledge of guests and who to invite.
• Reporting, using CRM system, on guest levels at the venue on a regular basis to Directors and Executive Team, ensuring visibility of who is in the building on a daily, weekly and event-based level.
• Budget management and financial record keeping for all costs relating to Executive / International guests and stakeholder events.
• Excellent people management skills.
• Commitment to championing representation and inclusion at every level of the organisation with a proven ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
For further information and to apply please visit: