The Culture Development and Events Service at Knowsley Council develops high quality culture and events programmes, partnerships, projects and initiatives which support Council priorities.
This key role will deliver the heritage outcomes for Knowsley’s’ Borough of Culture year in 2022. The post and associated programme are funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
Experience of working within the culture and heritage sector and educated to degree level in a relevant field.
For an informal discussion please contact Sarah Craven on Tel No: 07920531356 or alternatively email: email@example.com
- Employer: Knowsley Council
- Salary: £30,451 – £32,234
- Location: Prescot Registry Office, 11 High Street, Prescot, Knowsley , L34 3LD
- Contract: Temporary
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week. Monday to Friday with evening and weekend work when projects require.
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Closing Date: 06/04/2021 at 17:00 PM