The team looking for an enthusiastic HR Assistant to join Chetham’s, supporting a variety of roles – academic staff, music tutors, support staff, concert hall staff, boarding staff with an equally wide variety of types of contract including term time, fixed term, permanent & ad hoc.
Based in the heart of Manchester, Chetham’s is home to the UK’s leading music school; the oldest public library in the English-speaking world and The Stoller Hall; a world class concert venue.
- The role is a part time, permanent position; 17.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Assistant will support the department in all areas of HR within a small, in-house HR team to contribute to the provision of an effective and supportive HR Department for the whole Chetham’s community.
- The role is a great opportunity for someone with a positive, pragmatic and collaborative approach with an interest in generalist HR and involvement in development & continuous improvement and is best suited to a candidate with a ‘can-do’, professional attitude.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR administrative role. Though this is not essential, experience of working in a HR environment is desirable.
- Salary starting at £20,166 per annum (FTE).
- You will be entitled to the provision of all meals during term time.
To apply, download the Application Form and Job Description from www.chethams.com