We may be back in lockdown, but the Kids in Museums’ Takeover Day 2020 is still going ahead!
Like their Digital Takeover Day in July, they are inviting museums and young people to get involved virtually. Join them on Friday 20 November for a digital celebration of children and young people in museums.
Here are some ideas on how to meaningfully involve young people at your organisation this year:
- Take a look at the online ideas in their Takeover Day resource.
- Get some inspiration from their Digital Takeover Day 2020 Twitter Moment.
- Try out one of their Digital Takeover Day challenges.
- Let them know you are taking part by registering your Takeover Day on our website using our new simplified form.
- Download their Takeover Day logo and social media materials.
Whatever you post, remember to use their hashtag #TakeoverDay and help them get heritage trending once more!
Alternatively if you still want to go ahead with an event in your museum, you are welcome to take part on another day once restrictions allow.
If you have a question about taking part, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.