We may be missing the glitz and glamour of a big night out, but the #DressItUp Competition gives our city region the chance to enjoy the magic of the red carpet from their own living rooms. We are challenging the most creative dressers and makers of the City Region to create a spectacular outfit, head-dress or accessory for the LCR Culture & Creativity digital awards event in February. We are delighted to announce that Mary Lamb has agreed to judge the LCR Dress it up competition.
We are seeking two winners, one amateur and one professional who will each win this spectacular prize!
- A Studio Room for Bed and Breakfast at the soon to open INNSiDE by Melia Liverpool Hotel
- Cocktails in the Sky Lounge at the INNSiDE by Melia Liverpool Hotel.
- Dinner for 2 at Luban Restaurant with a bottle of Drappier Champagne
- 2 x tickets to a Liverpool City Region located theatre for a show of your choice
- Chance to exhibit your winning creation in the soon to open INNSiDE by Melia Liverpool
For more details about the competition visit https://www.liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.uk/dressitup/ and for inspiration, tips and hints click here.
LCR Culture & Creativity Awards – Friday 19th February:
LCR Culture & Creativity Awards would be delighted if you would join then on the night at the virtual awards ceremony. It is free and everyone is welcome and the link to register is https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/