We are looking for a Learning Facilitator to join our team. Here at FACT, our mission is to enrich lives and shape the future through Film, Art and Creative Technology. Key to this mission is our role as an international centre for artistic excellence and a hub for the local community.
This role will aid the design, production and delivery of FACT’s Learning & participatory art commissions and engagement programme. This post combines direct work with participants with production of artworks with artists.
● Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with schools and organisations working with young people. Leading in the research and recruitment of participants for our artistic commissions.
● Work as part of the Learning team to design the programme, set objectives, develop engagement models, learning resources, marketing copies, documentation of projects, and evaluations.
● Deliver the main programme of activities with young people, with schools and the activities taking place during our drop-in, regular family programme during the weekend.
● Participate in the Safeguarding procedures, including writing risk assessments.
● Work with the rest of the team to understand and execute each artist’s vision while engaging and developing the role of the participants.
● Coordinating timelines, logistical aspects of the participant and stakeholder engagement, towards the production of the artwork.
● Work with the team to write briefs for collaborators and manage the production work with the artist and other administrative tasks related to the programme.
● Participate in wider organisational and programmatic conversations, taking meeting notes, setting objectives and indicators of success, evaluations and reports.
● Organisational targets and other admin tasks.
The above is not exhaustive and the post-holder may be tasked with other duties as appropriate to the role.
SALARY & HOURS OF WORK
Salary: £20,600 per annum (salary band 3)
Hours of Work: 35 per week over 5 days (1.00 FTE)
HOW TO APPLY
FACT is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. To apply, please complete the following two forms:
- Application Form
- Please upload your CV and Cover Letter (maximum of 2 pages each)
- Please label the attached files as: Your Name_CV and Your Name_CoverLetter_Job Title
- Confidential Monitoring Form
Closing date: Friday 15 July 2022, 23:59. Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 25 July 2022.
For more information visit https://www.fact.co.uk/