leo&hyde are a Manchester-based musical theatre company. They’re a small and friendly team who get excited about new music, theatre and technology.
They’re looking for a skilled Marketing & Digital Content Manager to join their team on a freelance basis. With the intention to develop their company’s voice and share our output in a way that reflects our approach to social media.
They’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience in theatre-focussed marketing and ideally has worked on a Fringe production.
- Is proficient in creating content for TikTok.
- Can devise campaigns to encourage participation with leo&hyde’s music
- Genuinely likes and is excited by the kind of work we do.
The role will include:
- Spearheading their company TikTok
- Scheduling weekly social media posts across multiple platforms
- Leading “slow marketing” projects
- Devising and executing the marketing campaign for the tour Double Life
- Developing a long-term marketing strategy
- When appropriate being a public face and participator in SM campaigns
- Flexible hours w/ one weekly meeting.
- Approximately two days a week for 15 weeks finishing around 29/07/2022 (with a possible extension).
- Hours may vary, subject to agreement by both parties
- To begin the week beginning April 18th.
- £100/day at £12.50 an hour
- 30 days / Total fee – £3000: 3 monthly instalments
Please send the following bits to firstname.lastname@example.org:
A covering letter (no more than 1 page) that includes a bit about why you’re interested in the role, where you’re based, your experience and why you’d be a good fit for them.
A link to and some info about a marketing campaign, asset, or post you’ve produced that you’re proud of.
They warmly welcome applications from people of all backgrounds; given the nature of the TikTok campaigns in mind they are particularly interested in hearing from members of the LGBTQIA+ community and the global majority.
The deadline for this this role is the 04/04/2022; Zoom interviews later that week.