The team are looking for a reliable and forward-thinking Office Administrator to join the XTRAX team in Hulme, Manchester.
You should be a hands-on person with great attention to detail and be comfortable working at a fast pace.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with excellent administration skills wanting to build experience in the field of festivals and events. The post also offers an insight into the exciting world of outdoor festivals.
They particularly welcome receiving applications from Black, Asian and ethnically diverse people, and Deaf, Disabled and neurodivergent people. If you identify as being from one of these groups and there is access support that will help your application, please let them know by contacting email@example.com.
XTRAX is one of the UK’s leading development agencies for the outdoor arts sector, supporting artists and festivals to develop, programme and advocate for high-quality, UK-made outdoor performance. They also manage outdoor arts consortium Without Walls, who create and tour innovative work.
- Project administration and logistics
- General office management
- Data management and evaluation
- Full-time: designing printed and online materials
- Hours: part-time, 24 hours per week / 3 days. They may offer a full-time role for an exceptional candidate who brings additional HR or design skills.
- Duration: 1 year fixed-term. Extension subject to funding.
- Start date: ASAP
- Deadline: Monday 12 September 2022, 10am
- Interviews: Tuesday 20 September 2022
To apply, please send a CV, cover letter and optional Equal Opps form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Office Administrator’.
Download the full job specification from their website: https://xtrax.org.uk/jobs-opportunities/office-administrator/