Liverpool Biennial are looking for a Production Manager to join their team to work on the delivery of the their 12th edition and year-round programme.
- Minimum 4 years in arts production
- Demonstrable project management and production management experience
- Experience of budget management
- Ability to prioritise workload, and work to tight and changing deadlines.
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of legal requirements and best practice approaches to access, and health and safety both for arts venues and off-site projects
- Art handling / condition checking experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to thrive within a team environment
- Demonstrable experience of working well with a diverse range of artists, contractors, and individuals
- Demonstrable proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to environmental sustainability
- Working in an international environment
- Working on multi-disciplinary projects, including public realm installations and live performances
- Working on hybrid or born-digital projects
- Working in a non-gallery setting
- Knowledge of Liverpool City Region, and Liverpool Biennial
- Use of design software such as SketchUp
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send:
- An up-to-date CV or a 3-minute audio or video file telling us the content of your CV
- A supporting statement which addresses why you are interested in the role and how you meet each of the criteria listed within the person specification, giving examples (with hyperlinks to examples if you wish) from your experiences to date from both within and outside of work.
- Contact details for two referees (an offer of employment will not be confirmed without two satisfactory references; however, we will not make contact with them without seeking your permission first
- Confirmation of whether or not you identify as disabled. As a Disability Confident employer, we will offer an interview to all disabled applicants who fully meet the essential criteria in the person specification
Reports to: Programme Manager
Responsible for: Select External Contractors
Salary: £31,698 – £34,430 depending on experience
Contract: Full-time, Fixed Term until 31 October 2023
Completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com by the closing date of midnight on Sunday 9th October, clearly stating as the email subject ‘your name – application for Production Manager’.
Upon receipt of your application, we will send you a link to our equality monitoring form for you to complete and return online. The information on the form will be treated as confidential, stored anonymously, and used for statistical purposes only. The completed form will not be treated as part of your application.
After the closing date, our shortlisting panel will then meet to evaluate all of the applications and a short-list of applicants will be invited to interview. Interviews will take place in person in Liverpool Monday 17th October 2022.