If you are interested in applying for this role, please visit their recruitment website: Jobs and Careers | Arts Council England
Service Desk Analyst (FCS42)
Contract: Permanent, working 35 hours per week
Salary: £23,410 per annum
Arts Council England is looking for an approachable Service Desk Analyst to join our welcoming IT Operations first-line team in Manchester.
In this Service Desk Analyst role, you will provide first-line support and technical assistance to Arts Council England (ACE) staff.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Provide a helpful and courteous service to all ACE staff
- Provide first-line support via email, telephone, self-service, or face-to-face to support members of staff
- Record, categorise and prioritise support requests to ensure assigned incidents and requests are resolved
- Support users of the service to get maximum value from the services they consume
- Contribute to the development of the necessary procedures required to support IT initiatives and service improvements
To succeed in this Service Desk Analyst job, you should have demonstrable experience of working in a busy IT Service Desk and be able to show service improvement initiatives for the team and customer. You will also need excellent communication, time management, analytical and organisational skills together with a passion for customer service.
Other essential attributes include:
- Experience in service management tools, IT User access tools, and collaboration tools
- The ability to work as part of a team
If this Service Desk Analyst job in Manchester sounds like the right fit for you, please apply today. They look forward to hearing from you.
Disabled, D/deaf and/or neurodivergent people, those from Black, Asian and Ethnically Diverse backgrounds and people under 30 are under-represented in their workforce so they particularly encourage applications from people in these groups.
To View job Description please click here
To view the recruitment pack please click here
Post Reference: FCS42
Closing date: Midnight on Sunday 31st October 2021
Interviews: week commencing 8th November 2021