– Annual salary of £27,000 per annum (FTE)
– Fixed term role (12 months)
– Full-time, part-time and flexible working patterns available
– Liverpool city centre office
They are looking to recruit a Sound Check Programme Lead Tutor to lead on the delivery of their exciting new traineeship programme in partnership with Future Yard, an exciting new grass roots music venue based in Birkenhead.
As Programme Lead Tutor, you will deliver engaging and inspiring training and employment programmes to support young people to achieve their goals and introduce them to the skills they need to pursue a career in the live music industry.
You will support learners to gain hands-on skills at live events, which will lead to opportunities for them to progress into employment, apprenticeships, and / or Further Education Based at Future Yard in Birkenhead.
The right fit
– You will be an experienced live music industry professional – at least 5 years professional experience.
– You’ll be a confident, capable communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
Teaching experience is desirable.
– You will have robust knowledge & experience of the workings of a grassroots live music venue.
– Minimum of grade C Mathematics and English or Level 2 Functional Skills.
– You’ll possess strong awareness and understanding of the challenges young people may face, including mental health.
– Driving license and access to own car.
– Please note, an Enhanced DBS Check is required for this role, and you will be required to work Monday evenings and some weekends.
Who they are
At The Learning Foundry they are passionate about helping people and businesses achieve their full potential. Whether it’s helping someone to start or progress in their career or supporting a business to recruit new staff or upskill their workforce, we are a full-service training provider with the knowledge and experience to suit individual needs.
The Learning Foundry is part of The Regenda Group; we work in places where they can make a difference and operate across the housing and construction sector, in care and support, and in education, training and careers.
If you like what you’ve read so far and think you’ve got what it takes to join their team, then click the link below and apply now with a copy of your CV and a short covering letter detailing why you think you would be a good fit the role.
People Services will review your application and will be in touch shortly.
What they offer
The Learning Foundry really is a great place to work – and you don’t have to just take our word for it! We’re an accredited Best Companies Top 100 employer and have achieved Investors in People Gold status.
They can offer you a working environment where you can enjoy yourself, develop yourself and be yourself and where you really can make a difference to people’s lives.
They also offer a fantastic reward and benefits package which, amongst other things, includes:
– A range of flexible working options.
– 27 days paid annual leave each year (rising one day per year up to a maximum of 32 days after five years) in addition to 8 bank holidays.
– 6 additional days for volunteering.
– 5% Employers Contribution to the Pension Scheme.
– £250 annual ‘Live and Learn’ allowance to spend on learning any new skill.
– Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes.
– Employee Assistance Programme and health and wellbeing initiatives
– A wide variety of exciting learning and development opportunities.
– Interest free loans to assist with the purchase of computer equipment and travel season tickets.
– Monthly staff lottery scheme.