Sound City began in 2008 as part of Liverpool’s Capital of Culture Award celebrations. It has since established itself as the UK’s leading independent UK metropolitan emerging music and business conference.
Over the past 12 years they have designed, delivered, marketed and hosted prestige events in cities over 3 continents that range from bespoke client curated events and product/service launches to full music and arts festivals and creative and digital industries conferences.
They have worked across the consumer fields of music, fashion, art and design, lifestyle, education, health and well-being and all of the business to business interventions that each of these environments cut across.
Sound City are a trusted and reputable global brand. They have fully operational offices in key international territories including New York, Beijing, Shanghai, Berlin and of course their HQ in the legendary musical city of Liverpool, England.
Together with their partners and global operations teams they are perfectly positioned to design and manage the events and campaigns they have successfully delivered for clients in major global territories. Their client list is world class.
They are looking for a Sponsorship Sales Manager with a proven track record to join this fast-growing business working within the music and entertainment sector (live music, conferences, records, publishing and management).
You will be selling across their portfolio of services and products that are both B2B and B2C related in both the UK and internationally.
They are looking for a commercially driven candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who is looking to make the next step in their career into an autonomous role with large amounts of responsibility.
They are dynamic, innovative and young which gives you unrivalled opportunities for development, personal growth, travel and succession. As a fast-growing company there is lots of scope to grow within the business and your voice will be heard.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes
• Self starter with an unmistakable entrepreneurial attitude and driven by success
• Strong rapport building skills with clients and colleagues. Ability to work well within inter
• Main proficiency should be in conference / events sponsorship sales – other
backgrounds considered for exceptional candidates
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales (applicants with high performing history in
delegate sales may apply)
• A strong work ethic, with an ability to work well under pressure
• The ability to go into the market and generate revenue from new clients and new sectors
whilst managing existing key accounts
• Must understand the value of building strong long term relationships with clients to
maximise the revenue earning capacity
• Basic tech skills required to gain proficiency with various cloud based tools that we utilise
• Should display resilience and adaptability whilst working under pressure
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to manage workloads, prioritise effectively and draw on resources available to
complete tasks at hand
• Skilled at influencing decision makers and networking at a senior level
• Ability to articulate ideas clearly, logically and persuasively
• Excel in securing sponsorship revenues
• Develop, maintain and expand relationships with clients across the industry
• Manage the sale from lead generation to on-site delivery at the event
* Liaise closely with colleagues across the team
• Account management of leading sponsors
• Maintain and manage an up to date pipeline at all times
• Represent Sound City in line with the core values of the company
• Opportunity to sell across the board including new and established events
• All expense paid to relevant events to generate business (UK and abroad)
• Uncapped commission and rapid progression for the right candidate
• Competitive salary with market leading bonus system
Applications close – 15 September
Please submit CV with Cover Letter to [email protected]
See their website here.