This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country’s most exciting PR and talent agencies as part of a fast-paced, highly skilled and established team that has worked alongside some of the world’s most recognised names, including senior politicians, celebrities and award-winning actors.
Please note: You must be aged between 18-24, reside in the UK and be receiving Universal Credit to be eligible to apply for this role.
Your number one priority will be to assist the Director of Talent in identifying and securing paid work for our roster of both established and up-and-coming talented actors.
Key responsibilities and opportunities include:
- Being trained on the world’s leading casting platform to find jobs for our clients by reviewing production notices, job advertisements and working contacts to investigate new projects in development and attempt to set up auditions or meetings with the casting team, producer or director.
- Overseeing the agency’s social media accounts, ensuring an up-to-date stream of information and announcements. You will have the opportunity to develop your own tone of voice and contribute to shaping the agency’s brand online.
- Getting to know and understand each of our individual artists to further their careers, keeping track of their activities and becoming increasingly comfortable working in a competitive and often pressured environment.
- Helping build and maintain a strong network of industry contacts and develop a personal in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of the entertainment industry.
- Oversee negotiating terms and contracts, mentoring and advising talent on personal and professional decisions that impact their career.
- Other day-to-day duties will also include acting as the first point of contact, managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, dealing, typing, compiling and preparing correspondence and managing databases.
For full details and to apply: https://www.apostrophetalent.com/trainee-talent-agent