All Things Considered Theatre is looking for an organised, friendly person to be responsible for booking tours and developing relationships with venues.
The role involves:
- Organise the details of tours and keep records up to date
- Liaising with venues and the creative team
- Building and developing relationships with established venues and venues new to our work
- Creating Tour Packs
- Organising travel, accommodation for cast and crew
- Liaise with venues in preparation of performances and manage technical information
- Handling the budget of the tour, negotiating deals and managing revenue
- Handle the day to day administration of the company such as budgets, invoices and contracts
You will need to:
- Have experience in booking tours and liaising with venues
- Understanding of tour budgets, technical and marketing expectations of venues
- Knowledge of theatre and an interest or understanding in socially engaged work
- Be highly organised and experienced in managing and preparing budgets
- Be an advocate of the company and upheld our ethos of social engagement
The role has been designed to suit and support someone who may have other commitments and is flexible in nature however we would need you to be available 9.30-3 Thursdays and Fridays. They are particularly interested in supporting someone who has experience but is currently under represented in the arts.
Ideally they would like someone who is based in the North West and whilst this is a remote role they will need to meet with you in person on an occasional basis so you will need to be able to come into Liverpool.
2 days a week (Thursdays and Fridays), Jan 2022-June 2022
Please send us a CV and a covering email detailing your experience in relation to booking tours and handling budgets and why you think this role, within their company, would suit you.
6th Jan 2022 4pm
Email Emma on email@example.com