Liverpool’s ‘Celebrating Bold Street’ and ‘Celebrating Castle Street’ events will return this August. Celebrating city centre businesses, the events feature a jam-packed programme of street entertainment, music, workshops, chef’s demos and more, sharing the unique character of two of the city centre’s most striking streets.
Celebrating Castle Street will take place on Sunday 6 August, with Celebrating Bold Street taking place on Sunday 13 August. Both will see roads closed as businesses spread into the public realm, alongside a programme of activity with businesses showcasing their talent and offer, including demonstrations of favourite dishes, competitions, workshops and family-friendly activities.
Each event day will be open from 11 am until 6 pm, but the fun won’t stop there!
On Bold Street you’ll find:
- An animal kingdom parade with Dolly the giant giraffe and 2 majestic lions
- Face painting and glitter painting
- Find the best Scouse Busker in the Busker Whiskey competition
- Get involved in their free family friendly craft sessions – book here
- See and listen to marching bands
- In store DJ’s
- Craft markets
- Outdoor market stalls
- And try, meet and enjoy some of the best Bold Street has to offer!
- With thanks to Friend of Bold Street, Pizza Punks, for their support.
Follow @BoldStreetOfficial for the latest updates.