Croxteth Market is back! After two successful markets at the tail-end of 2020, they’re thrilled to finally be returning on Sunday 30 May 2021.
Once again, they will be opening their stunning Victorian stable yard from 11am-4pm, where various traders will be selling a range of gifts and foodie goodies for you to browse through and purchase.
As soon as they have more information on specific goods that will be on sale, they’ll update their website and share via social media.
Please note, the market will have the following COVID-secure measures in place:
- As they can only allow a limited number of visitors at a time into the stable yard, a queuing system will be in place to comply with social distancing measures (expected maximum waiting time: 10-20 minutes)
- Masks/face coverings MUST be worn at all times (unless you have a medical exemption)
- Hand sanitizer will be available on arrival
- In the interests of safety and fairness to those waiting in the queue, no seating will be provided within the stable yard itself (seating is available in the nearby courtyard – however, this is extremely limited and prioritised towards customers of the onsite food concession, so please bear this in mind)
To make the best of this month’s market, they urge visitors to take note of the following:
- Car parking availability via Muirhead Avenue and Flint Drive (the latter of which is only accessible to disabled people, upon provision of a Blue Badge) is extremely limited. They urge people to travel to the market by foot where possible
- Dogs are allowed, but MUST be kept on a lead at all times
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult
- The closest public toilets are situated within the nearby courtyard – please note, these are managed by the onsite food concessions stand and open until 3pm only (queues expected)
- This month’s market is free to enter and will feature a variety of traders
- While card machines will be in place for payment purposes, they advise all market visitors to bring cash just in case, as the WiFi connection needed for card payments can be temperamental in an outdoor setting. Thank you for your understanding.